QSC K12 Powered 12″ Speaker Rental
Take a look at QSC’s K12 powered PA speaker. Then take a listen. You won’t believe such a compact speaker can put out so much clean volume! How does QSC do it? First, they pack an astounding (and astonishingly lightweight) 1,000-watt Class D power amp into the K12. Second, they build this 12″ speaker to handle all that power and give you clear, full sound at any volume. This speaker is made to give you maximum efficiency and reliability, without adding the kind of weight you’d expect such a powerful unit to have. Your live rig just got a lot lighter, a lot more streamlined, and a lot better sounding!
When you plug into the K12, you’re in for the kind of performance you’d expect from a much bigger, heavier, and pricier speaker. But QSC didn’t merely make a loud speaker. They made a great-sounding 1,000-watt speaker you can rely on, and they built it right. From the sound-maximizing onboard DSP and protection circuitry to built-in EQ settings, the K12 comes packed with amazing features you’ll love. Plus, it accepts both XLR and 1/4″ connections and even includes a set of RCA inputs for music players and line-level mixers. Get this speaker and you’re ready for anything! From the moment we first heard this amazing speaker, we were blown away by its winning combo of big-time power and crystal-clear sound. You will be too!
QSC K12 Powered PA Speaker Features at a Glance:
- 12″ LF driver, 1.75″ HF driver
- Frequency Respnose: 48Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 131dB
- 1,000 watt, efficient and light-weight class-D power module
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) and Intrinsic Correction DSP tuning for accurate, undistorted performance across the entire sound field
- GuardRail technology discreetly protects the system from damaging overload
- Deep mode for enhanced low-frequency extension without a subwoofer
- Locking IEC power cable
- XLR and 1/4″ connectors
- Phone Mic/Line and Line inputs with Loop-thru connectors and independent level controls.
- Phono (RCA) inputs
- Front mounted LED may be switched off or indicate “Limit” or AC Power On
- Dual angle, 35mm pole socket with Tilt-Direct allows the speaker to be angled down
- Suspension and yoke mounting accessories available
- 4″ voice-coil woofer design for reduced weight
- 1.75″ voice-coil compression driver
- High Pass Filter for use with subwoofers
- Threaded pole socket for solid, secure pole mounting